HOORAH FOR THE NEW DESIGN
Do you like changes? I do!
They make me feel excited, just like a kid going to a summer camp – you are so full of energy and emotions that you can’t even sleep at night. The same way I felt today with the redesign of the blog. Dancing all day at home, no matter that half of the day I had to fight with bugs on the blog. There are still some left, but I just recently switched to WordPress and I am trying to learn as fast as I can. So I apologize if you see errors and jumping graphic details here and there.
I decided to celebrate with new clothes the new beginning on the blog. To forget about the stress in 2014 and to meet 2015 with more energy and possibility.
- I’ve got enough of the standard blog designs I think I am just bored by the standard look. There are probably 34958734 blogs that looked the same and I wanted my blog to be different and original and here it is.
- Modern typography – I just love it.
- The grid – it is popular and I gave it a try.
- The main menu is on the left, the second sidebar on the right. Still have to fill it with some content and all my followers in Bloglovin are probably not happy with the blog feed.
- Added FAQ sections – since I receive the same questions over and over again. I will add more things there soon.
In the end, I would like to thank you. Many of you shared with me their opinion, experience, struggles about making the blog personal and helped me build clearer vision. You can’t imagine how much I appreciate that.
Now… how do you like it?